In this season of light, come join us and re-ignite your legacy of love and peace for the ‘children’ [of all species] of tomorrow.
This Winter Solstice, our Circle will be contemplating the legend of the Tree of Great Peace and the Peace-Maker who brought the laws of peace to the Haudenosaunee. This Great Law of Peace encourages us to take action and restore true democratic peace among nations, among families and with any who are different from ourselves, by finally letting go the weapon we use to attack the blessed humanity.
Through sharing story, meditation and deep listening, we will bring to light the familial weapon we still carry with us, not unlike the conflicts in this legend. With loving witness to one another, we will have the opportunity to surrender and transform the ‘weapon’ we carry into its original gift so our future (ours and our children) can be healed.
- Find inspiration and discover a new, yet ancient way to bring peace to the planet and each other
- Inspire ourselves to be fully present to this season as a true peace-maker
- Remember the joy and connection that is at the heart of sharing love and peace
- Connect with a community in a meaningful way as we renew an ancient peace practice
- Touch again the peace and calm of silence in this season of light
- Remember our responsibility to protect the peace
- Lay down and transform the ‘weapon’ you carry against yourself and your neighbour.
We hope you will join us!
Peace Circle Facilitators,
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Cost: $45.00 +HST if paid with cash, checks or e-transfer
(*Additional PayPal user fee of $3.00 will be applied for on-line payment)
Location: Waterloo, ON
To Register or for additional information, see Peace Circles or contact Shirley Lynn Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-886-6732. Space is limited so register early. Additional details will be released upon registration.