I’ve got some exciting upcoming trainings and growth opportunities – take a quick peek and find what resonates with you. Hope to see you soon! – Shirley Lynn
Peace Circle: Loving Mother Earth, Loving Self
“You carry Mother Earth within you … She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment.
In that insight of inter-being, it is possible to have real communication with the Earth, which is the highest form of prayer. In that kind of relationship you have enough love, strength and awakening in order to change your life. …”
Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh
If these words of wisdom by Thich Nhat Hanh speak to you, you won’t want to miss our next Peace Circle on Saturday, June 24th.
Karen and Shirley Lynn have put together an inspiring Peace Circle during which participants will have the opportunity to reflect on and draw wisdom from Thich Nhat Hanh’s article ‘Falling Back in Love with Mother Earth’.
Outcomes we wish for this Circle:
- to learn ‘to do’ self love by ‘loving Mother Earth’
- to expand, enhance and deepen our meaning of self love as we learn to expand/deepen our meaning of loving Mother Earth
- to create deeper connection and integrated awareness of the path to loving ourselves, to loving Mother Earth
- to support community who chooses to love ourselves, Mother Earth, and each other
- to experience the healing power in the Circle ceremony and stories that collectively transform our being and our relationships.
Saturday, June 24th, 2017
12:00pm – 4:00pm in Waterloo, ON
Weather permitting, this Circle will be outdoors
Cost: $60 (+HST)
Reiki Level One Training
life changing and so wonderful…
You wouldn’t believe how many people have expressed this sentiment to me as they begin their Reiki journey. And they mean it. In fact, this is one of the reasons I continue to teach these powerful healing techniques and spiritual practices to students just like you.
Are you ready to begin?
Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai are often called Japanese Reiki, or traditional Japanese Usui Reiki. These styles are simple yet profound ways to improve and bring balance, harmony, inner relaxation and pure awareness to our mind, body, spirit relationship.
This Level One Intensive includes 20 hours of class time over three days:
Friday & Saturdays June 2-3, & 10 (3 days)
9:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Cost: $350 +HST (includes training manual with extensive addendum)
WHAT WE WILL STUDY:
- Level One Reiki meditations
- Reiki Ryoho history and core spiritual teachings
- The Five Principles and how to apply them in your everyday life
- Hand positions and giving treatments
- Grounding and centring through Reiki
- Treating plants, animals and water through Reiki
- and more…
Reiki is a ♥️heart path♥️, a path of spiritual practice and awakening as well as self healing.
If you are seeking organic growth, a wealth of self-empowerment and a deepening of the vibrations of Universal Love and Harmony, join me in this life long path of growing into health, happiness and abundance in shared heart-based community!
New Podcasts in the works
Look for upcoming podcasts in which Colin Hillstrom and Shirley Lynn discuss “Conversations about Healing”. We asked our respective clients what questions they have about the healing process. During the podcasts, we will be sharing our thoughts and experiences in responding to these questions.
- Are you tired of feeling misunderstood, taken advantage of, uncared for and want to learn and practise how to say yes or no in ways that feel right for you?
- Do you struggle with setting boundaries that are kind yet firm?
- Are you ready to let go of longstanding feelings of hurt and resentment and choose instead ‘inner happiness’?
- As a highly sensitive person, do you find yourself picking up on other people’s emotional or energetic ‘stuff’?
- Are you ready to exercise greater loving-kindness in your self care?
If you can relate to any of these questions, this workshop is for you! Mark your calendar now.
Friday & Saturday, September 29-30th, 2017
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Private Home just minutes from (north) Waterloo, ON
Cost: $297 +HST
Need a sampler of this workshop? Check out my three-part podcast series In Conversation with Jen about Boundaries for Healthy & Joyful Living. Join my conversations with Jen Bodenham as we explore what boundaries are and why we need them. I hope it motivates you to join me at my two-day workshop in September!
Spring Maintenance Reminder
Book an individual coaching session or series and fine tune your Soul’s Purpose and polish your inner beauty.
At Feathers, Rainbows & Roses, the Spring Maintenance Program utilizes the Wisdom’s Way to Peace System of Life & Spiritual Development. I will integrate the techniques of life coaching, spiritual-ethical direction, life and spiritual awakening coaching, Reiki meditation and healing, energy psychology therapy, energy balancing techniques, and conflict management coaching. And, you will leave each session with Action Steps designed to advance your wellness, happiness and success – ultimately fulfilling your goals and life purpose. Move beyond To-do’s to TA-DA!!
Richest blessings to each and every one of you. May your hearts be filled with light and song.