- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice Peace Circle and Ceremony: Rising Rooted in Love’s Radiance
June 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Benefits and Takeaways:
- community of like minded and genuine hearts gathering in celebration, respect and harmony
- ceremony to strengthen, sustain and bless your spirit
- a time to pause, slow down and return to centre
- get grounded to rise rooted
- return to the radiant child within, your essence and restore the wonder and love for life.
Monday, June 21st, 2021 7:00-9:30pm
(Zoom Room opens at 6:30pm for hellos and greetings)
Cost: $40.00 plus HST ($45.20) to be pre-paid via e-transfer
or via PayPal (please note a user fee will be applied)
Upon registration and payment, circle members will receive an email of preparation and reflection questions and activities intended to encourage circle members to join with open and warm hearts, open and wondering minds, open and grounded bodies, open and brave spirits.
Limited spots available so register early. Register with Shirley Lynn at email@example.com
An Angel Scholarship Fund has been set up for to anonymously welcome and support Black, Indigenous and other racialized persons, as well as LGBQT2+ people with limited financial resources to be able to attend Peace Circles.
For anyone who is able, an additional $5, $10, $20 (or whatever amount you would like to contribute) toward the Angel Scholarship Fund for current and future Peace Circle scholarships, will be received with deep gratitude. Contact Shirley Lynn for more details and to contribute.