You have been told forgiveness is good for your soul. You have been told that forgiving is more a gift to you than to the offender…
But WHAT does the act of forgiving actually mean? HOW do I forgive in a way that is useful and liberating?
This one-day workshop is for anyone who wants to learn an effective and simple method to let go of the resentments that bind us to our past hurts and block us from our joy. We also will examine what interferes with forgiving and how forgiving is distinct from grieving a loss or healing a trauma.
**Please note this workshop is NOT about healing trauma or grief. These methods are separate from the forgiving process, although frequently are connected in our inner life.
Shirley Lynn Martin will utilize several methodologies including meditation, appreciative way coaching, intention-based energy practice and tapping, as well as circle to support a wholistic approach to the art and practice of forgiving.
What you can Expect from this Workshop:
- A deeper understanding of what forgiving is and what it is not
- Find out how to troubleshoot when you are stuck in the practice of forgiving
- Learn about the possible challenge of forgiving is for a highly sensitive person
- Discover HOW to forgive consistently
- A lightness of being with the freedom of releasing past resentments!
- Take-home material to help you continue living the art of forgiving …
The Art and Practice of Forgiving – Discover the Freedom to Live
Saturday, November 17th, 2018
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Private Home just minutes from (north) Waterloo, ON
(Super-delicious morning and afternoon snacks are provided. Please bring your own lunch or visit nearby eateries.) You are welcome to enjoy the property during break times.
Cost: $150 +HST if pre-paid with cash, checks or e-transfer
(*Additional PayPal user fees will be applied for on-line payment)
Contact Shirley Lynn Martin for any additional information.