Reiki Master Gathering & Review Day
February 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join me in a day of reset, replenishment, and reviving your Reiki Master practice
What we will cover through practice, discussion and entering into Reiki vibration:
- Receive Reiju of Master Symbol again
- Review Boyesen for somatic energy patterns (understanding the levels of Boyesen)
- Meditation of choice
- What is your current Reiki practice like? What would you like your Reiki practice to be?
- What would support you to make your Reiki practice the way you desire, benefitting you more deeply?
- What has your Reiki practice been teaching you about yourself, about life, about spirit, about the Precepts?
- What do you do to grow and evolve your Reiki practice?
how this day will benefit you:
- Remember what you may have forgotten – Reset
- Bring out the manuals and revisit the teachings and the meditations from a place of experience and evolution in your practice
- Come home to community! community!
- Replenish your heart and soul
- Deepen your understanding and sensitivity for channelling through your hands
- Learn from others – what works, what has evolved or how to return to the practice when you have let it lapse
- Envision your Reiki practice for 2020 and how it can support you in your healing, your inner peace and your goals as a gentle warrior in a crazy world!
- Leave with new resources and research to read and see what is happening in the world of Reiki practice
Saturday, February 29th, 2020 9:30am-4:00pm
Potluck Lunch (as we do amazing potlucks!)
$85.00 plus hst (please pay by e-transfer or cash in advance). Additional fee applies for online purchase. Full payment secures your seat
ALL current and former Reiki Masters are invited, so please let others know who may no longer be on the list. If this calls to you, I look forward to seeing you at this Reiki circle of healing, renewal and connection!