Winter Solstice Peace Circle
December 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
In this season of light, come join us and re-ignite your legacy of love and peace for the ‘children’ [of all species] of tomorrow.
This Winter Solstice, our Circle will be contemplating the legend of the Tree of Great Peace and the Peace-Maker who brought the laws of peace to the Haudenosaunee.
Through sharing story, meditation and deep listening, we will shed light on the conflict and weapon we still carry with us from our families and ancestors, not unlike the conflicts in this legend. With loving witness to one another, we will have the opportunity to surrender and release the conflict and weapon we carry so our future (ours and our children) can be healed.
- Find inspiration and discover a new way to bring peace to the planet and each other
- Inspire ourselves to be fully present to this season as a true peace-maker
- Remember the joy and connection that is at the heart of sharing love and peace
- Connect and attend to a community in a meaningful way as we create our own legacies of peace
- Touch again the peace and calm of silence in this season of light
- Remember our responsibility to protect the peace.
We hope you will join us!
Peace Circle Facilitators,
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Cost: $45.00 +HST if paid with cash, checks or e-transfer
(*Additional PayPal user fee of $3.00 will be applied for on-line payment)
Location: Waterloo, ON
To Register or for additional information, see Peace Circles or contact Shirley Lynn Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-886-6732. Space is limited so register early. Additional details will be released upon registration.
- December 20
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Peace Circles