Outdoor Peace Circle: Loving Mother Earth, Loving Self
“Each of us carries Mother Earth inside of us. You are the Earth. You realise that your consciousness is also the consciousness of the Earth. – Thich Nhat Hanh
You are invited to enjoy the full sensory experience of Mother Earth’s love and beauty in this first Outdoor Peace Circle. Amidst the many sights, sounds and scents of a backyard garden, we will delve into – what’s our tipping point that moves us from being in love with Mother Earth to being out of love with ourselves (and thus with Mother Earth)?
Co-Facilitators Shirley Lynn Martin & Karen McCarthy have put together an inspiring Peace Circle on Saturday, June 24th during which participants will have the opportunity to reflect on and draw wisdom from Thich Nhat Hanh’s article ‘Falling Back in Love with Mother Earth’.
Outcomes we wish for this Circle:
- to learn ‘to do’ self love by ‘loving Mother Earth’
- to expand, enhance and deepen our meaning of self love as we learn to expand/deepen our meaning of loving Mother Earth
- to create deeper connection and integrated awareness of the path to loving ourselves, to loving Mother Earth
- to support community who chooses to love ourselves, Mother Earth, and each other
- to experience the healing power in the Circle ceremony and stories that collectively transform our being and our relationships.
Saturday, June 24th, 2017
12:00pm – 4:00pm in Waterloo, ON
Cost: $60 (+HST)
Registration Deadline is Monday June 19th (to avoid late fee)
Looking forward to sitting in Circle with you!
Karen & Shirley Lynn